Search This Blog + Links

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bhakti Fest Set up, Photos, Future

I was overwhelmed with volunteering and the desert heat, so the temple was not in full form, but I put on some final touches and enjoyed the deeply spiritual gathering. I tested out the original vibroacoustic chairs, and finally mounted some projectors in the center peak. This week at Yosemite, I will be recording some guided shamanic journeys, meditations and ceremonies, for later use in the Tuning Temple Experience. I also now have postcards with a short temple intro and space to visually express your experience inside, and send it to someone you love!

This work is a process, with moments of joy and exhilaration, but also a bit of uncertainty and anxiety about how it'll all come together be what it is destined to be - a powerfully interactive, visionary experience.

Check out the set up:


Original vibroacoustic chairs!!


More work done on my live painting project in center:

One more projector to go, but they're looking great - adjustable all over:

Any thoughts or contributions are always appreciated! If anyone has activities that they'd like to present or test out within the biofeedback/cymatics/entrainment/vibrating environment, I'd love to give you the opportunity! I'm going to be at lots of festivals coming up in May, including The Whole Earth Fest, Alchemy Fest, and Lightning in a Bottle. Let me know if you want to take part! jedimindtraveler at gmail

1 comment:

  1. Hey I'd love to see a photo of the pyramid tent from the outside.

    Good-luck with your next installment. Enjoy Yosemite!

    ReplyDelete